How to lead someone to Christ (Salvation)
Revelation 3:20 -Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, andhe with Me."
John 1;12 --But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name.
Romans 10:9 "----if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved."
How to receive Christ:
1. Admit your need (I am a sinner).
2. Be willing to turn from your sins (repent).
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the Cross and rose from the grave.
4. Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come in and control your life through the Holy Spirit (Receive Him as Lord and Savior).
If you prayed this prayer, The Bible says...
Romans 10:13 "For 'whoever calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved.'Did you sincerely ask Jesus Christ to come into youe life? Where is He right now? What has He given you?
Ephesians 2:8- "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God -- not by works, so that no one can boast
1 John 5:12-13, NKJV He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God
Receiving Christ, we are born into God's family through the supernatural work of the Holy Spirit who indwells every believer...this is called regeneration or the "new birth".
This is just the beginning of a wonderful new life in Christ. To deepen this relationship you should:
1. Read your Bible every day to know Christ better.
2. Talk to God in prayer every day.
3. Tell others about Christ.
4. Worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached.
5. As Christ's representative in a needy world, demonstrate your new life .